Thursday, November 24, 2011

'tis the Season

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  I hope that everyone takes a minute today to remember all of the things they are thankful for...  I know my list is abundant!

Now that it is officially time to start shopping the ads for Black Friday and I know that some of my family and friends are crazy enough to go out amongst the mobs, it's time to start compiling Laura's Wish List.  So far these are things that I know:

*Clothes - size 3T
*Shoes - size 7
*Panties - size 3T
*Jackets/Sweaters - size 3T-4T
*Fisher Price Camera
*Babies and their accessories
*Books
*Cars
*Movies
*Pillow Pets and baby Pillow Pets
*Pens, Pencils, Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils, Paints
*Coloring Books, Paper
*Jewelry
*Little People (Fisher Price toy)
*Animals

She of course does not NEED any & definitely not all of that, but this is just a list of ideas of things that she likes and uses :)

In the spirit of Michael and I's "downsizing", we are not in NEED of anything.  We are finding so many things that at one time or another were "must-haves" and yet we haven't used them or whatever in years.  We are having a lot of fun going through old things & remembering why we thought we needed it and deciding that we no longer do.  It's been fun going through memories and all of that.

My "nother" dad went home this week so that he could enjoy Thanksgiving with the family!  But, this morning he went back to the hospital due to not being "all better" as we had hoped.  I'm sure that everything will be find & he'll be back in no time.  But, please keep praying.

Michael has thoroughly enjoyed his 3 days at UPS this week.  And is very excited by his 4 day weekend - I think it's awesome!  I'm so happy for him that he has enjoyed this job so much.  He also seems to be doing very well, so who knows, maybe they'll find a loophole to the rules & a need for keeping him.  Either way, we're thankful for this opportunity & thankful for the experiences it is bringing. 

I am counting down the days to our new office location & my very own office!!!  Trying to accomplish work in what seems like grand central station, is not as easy as one might think.

Now, to get ready to go to the home of the best in-laws ever and eat WWWAAAYYY too much food!  It will be ssssooooo yummy though! :)  I hope that everyone has a great day with their families!

No comments:

Post a Comment